CSIR NET Life science mock test
December 2021 CSIR NET Mock Test series
Register Now before it's All over --->
Terms and conditions of mock test
Online Test Series COMMENCEMENT DATE - 23.09.2021
1. All tests will be conducted by Shomu's Biology Smartphone Application and tests are based on CSIR UGC NET question pattern and up to the standard of the CSIR question type.
2. Mock tests will be conducted Online and you can appear from your home. You will receive the instructions for attending the test after joining this program.
3. All candidates will get total of 12 Unit Wise tests covering all the units of CSIR UGC NET syllabus.
4. There will be 2 Unit Test on Group A (General aptitude and reasoning portion)
5. There will be the 3 Grand Mock tests covering all the 13 Units of CSIR NET syllabus altogether + Group A section altogether.
6. Each unit wise test will be on 100 marks and 75 minutes is the test duration.
7. Each grand mock test will be of 200 Marks and you will have 2 hours to solve the 200 marks test.
7. Results of each test + each unit tests question-paper and answers with explanations will be uploaded after 5 days from the test date in Shomu's Biology Application .
8. All test series candidates will be added in a CHAT group of Shomu's Biology App to discuss the study related doubts and concerns 24*7.
9. And last but not the least along with these above mentioned 17 tests, practice question papers will be given for future practice to all test series applicants + CSIR NET SUGGESTION PLAN AS KNOWN AS "HITMAP".
How to join the Mock test
1. First you need to pay the fees for the mock test which is Rs. 3500 payable one time.
2. Once we receive the payment we will confirm your seat and send you a receipt of registration along with the Mock test kit that will contain all the instructions of the test and schedules.
How to appear for the Mock test
1. Test details as follows-
Test Marks - 100
Time - 75 Minutes
Part B - 18 (18 x 2= 36 marks)
Part B - 16 (18 x 4= 64 marks)
2. Instructions (read carefully)
a. Test date - Refer to the Mock test calendar (Every test remains active for 48 hours).
b. You can appear for the test anytime during the mentioned date period.
c. You can attempt the test 2 times maximum if it failed to connect or due to any technical issue.
d. Once you start the test, you will be committed to the test and you have to complete that otherwise your attempt will not be calculated.
e. In case of multiple attempt, we will provide the earlier attempt responses as priority to mark your score.
You can ask Your query by filling this form
Sample Mock Test Papers