What Is "Bio-Tutorials"?
In these following pages, I am going to demonstrate video lectures on some important topics in Biology. These section of my website can directly be linked to my YouTube channel "Shomu's Biology".
Structure Of "Bio-Tutorials"?
Most of the lectures delivered are more than One hour lengthy. So, I will present those lectures in two or three (or even more) parts on a single topic. The study materials for a particular tutorial can be downloaded directly from the "Bio-Material" Zone.
Why Would You Choose e-Learning?
Knowledge is one treasure that no one can take away from you. We go to school to learn and gain knowledge which will eventually help us to become professionals. There are different kinds of learning institutions and these are private, non-private, religious, and government owned school. Which ever school you opt to go to, the most important thing is that you are gaining wisdom. Due to rapid change in technology, learning can also be acquired through the help of the internet and it is called e-learning.
What are The Benefits Of e-Learning?
- One can just learn at home after work at his free time and not thinking of the pressure that he might get late for class.
- All lessons can be learned in just one click.
- No matter where the professor is at that moment, students can still learn by the help of the internet.
- With this arrangement, students tend to learn easily and they are permitted to download what ever study material they want and need.
- The e–learning format allows students to speed up and slow down as they deem necessary. Students can choose the subjects according to their interest level There is more flexibility in terms of time limit or age barrier.
- E-Learning makes learning exciting, engaging and compelling. Hard and boring subjects can be made easier, more interesting and appealing with e-learning.
- Learning is a social activity, and e-learning means that powerful and enduring learning experiences can be achieved, not just through content, but through the use of online communities and networks.
- E-Learning empowers learners to manage their own learning and in the most appropriate way for each learner. We all learn in different ways - reading, watching, exploring, researching, interacting, doing, communicating, collaborating, discussing, sharing knowledge and experiences. e-Learning means learners can have access to a wide range of learning resources: both materialism and people, and in this way each learner can have an individualized, personalized experience, where they access the learning that is best for them.